We’ve been quite here on the Lead With Joy front. Between Christmas activities and illnesses, it’s made it tough to get posts out.
But we’re back.
On Thursday, January 18, three of us from Arapahoe Road Baptist Church will head on-mission to Trinidad and Tobago next week with the following missions:
- Meeting with local leaders to discuss the family life of a Christian leader;
- Be a part of a dedication service at Mt. Beulah Evangelical Baptist Church in Point Fortin;
- Meeting in elementary, middle, and high schools in the area to share with them about our country and about our citizenship in Christ (using the #3Circles Life Conversation Guide).
- Discipling a core group of believers in St. Mary’s to help them learn how to share the gospel (3 Circles) and disciple (using One-to-One Bible Reading by David Helm).
- Tent preaching in the evenings.
Pray for us in the following ways:
- That we would be ready at a moment’s notice to share our hope in Jesus.
- That the seeds planted in the public schools would reap an eternal harvest.
- That we provide simple but effective tools for the core group to help gain traction for a thriving church in a tough area.
- That we would encourage the believers in the established churches through our prayer, the Word, and love.
- That we would help Christian leaders not separate home life from church life.
- For safe travel to and from my home way from home, Trinidad and Tobago.
- For the families we leave behind for those nine days.
Keep tabs here or watch on my page for videos we will post. God has opened some major doors that we’ve never had opened before. Please pray for more opportunities and for a readiness to share the hope we have in Jesus.